Welcome

I'm not blogging here any longer, and I'm afraid I probably won't pick up on any new comments either. I'm now blogging at The Evangelical Liberal but I'm leaving these old posts up as an archive.

Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year? ;-(

Ah, the New Year... when transport fares and VAT go up for no apparent reason; your weight has gained an unfeasible number of pounds and the bank balance has lost an even less feasible number; you have to face returning to work, and the days are still dark and cold. On top of that we've all got the official most depressing day of the year to look forward to (I think it's about the fourth Monday in January, probably the point when most New Year's resolutions have come to a sorry end, though if I'd made any mine wouldn't even last that long).

Think positive, think positive - new year, new hope...! Only 2 and a half months till Spring... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment