Welcome

I'm not blogging here any longer, and I'm afraid I probably won't pick up on any new comments either. I'm now blogging at The Evangelical Liberal but I'm leaving these old posts up as an archive.

Tuesday 5 July 2011

What you've been missing...

Apologies to all my beloved devoted, faithful and regular readers (hi Terry). I must confess I've entirely neglected Colourless Green Dreams for the last six months since starting up a new and more focused blog over on Wordpress (I hear the 'boo hiss' from the Blogger community), The Evangelical Liberal. This is a blog 'to explore more open and liberated ways of being a Christian, particularly for those who have struggled to find their way within the evangelical tradition'.

Do come and join in the fun. I've been called stupid and a liar by an atheist, warned that I'm in danger of hell by a fundamentalist, got into fruitless debates with some very nice Americans about US foreign policy and Osama's death, and generally engaged in all sorts of interesting conversations. Come and contribute - I've missed you. :-)

In the meantime, here are some of the highlights from the past six months:

No comments:

Post a Comment