Welcome

I'm not blogging here any longer, and I'm afraid I probably won't pick up on any new comments either. I'm now blogging at The Evangelical Liberal but I'm leaving these old posts up as an archive.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Joy of Punting

For those 1-2 possible readers out there, who have perhaps stumbled headlong upon this blog and are trying to escape, I like to make the occasional effort to show that I'm not entirely just a one-dimensional wannabe Thought for the Day presenter. No indeed, I am an intrepid tryer-out of new and deeply daring things, in this case punting.

And here I am, steering the vessel to almost certain doom on the River Cam under the tuition of my highly capable mother-in-law. I'm proud to report that in my 5 minutes at the punt I didn't lose the pole, crash into the bank or fall in.

No comments:

Post a Comment